We are now introducing half day workshops in addition to our Summits and Regional Events! These workshops give advisors the opportunity to hear from keynote speakers, earn continuing education credits, and network with others in the industry.
Changing the Focus from Product to Process
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn
591 Wellington Rd
2.5 hours of CE for your Life License
2.5 hours of FPSC-approved CE for CFP® designates in the Practice Management category
$75.00 for IFB Members
$95.00 for Non Members
*prices do not include tax
Rick Forchuk, Empire Life Ted Wernham, Wernham Wealth Management
This workshop is a robust, high-energy demonstration of values and processes intended to assist financial advisors to communicate real value to clients and prospects. There are many things that advisors view as ‘unique services’ that are not unique at all, but rather are table stakes. To say, “I am able to shop the market and find you the best price”, is not a value-add – it’s an expectation on the part of the consumer.
Addressing the regulatory environment, the product complexities, and the heightened level of distrust in any marketplace, attendees will be able to walk through a process designed for the clients to benefit and profit.
Topics covered will include:
- Your resume – 45 seconds to gain credibility and trust. What to tell people the first time you meet?
- Your purpose – is your mission to win converts, or to help believers?
- Your knowledge – people today are drowning in information, yet starving for knowledge. Are you better than Google? You better be!
- Your presence – show me your testimonials! What presence do you have on social media? How well do you ‘check out’?
- Your compliance – audits and complaints are inevitable, so how do you prepare?
- Your remuneration – answer the question before it’s asked!